import a bitmap
2. Choose the folder where the bitmap is stored.
3. Select the file.
If you want to link the image to the drawing, enable the
Link bitmap externally check box.
4. Click Import.
5. Click where you want to place the bitmap.
If you want to center the image on the drawing page, press
Ensure that All file formats is chosen from the Files of
type list box when you import an image.
• The status bar provides information about the bitmap,
including color mode, size, and resolution after it has been placed
on the page.
• You can import a bitmap in its original size by pressing
Spacebar when you click the Import button.
• Linking to a bitmap results in a smaller file size than
importing the bitmap directly.