export an Adobe Illustrator file
the folder in which you want to save the file.
AI - Adobe Illustrator from the Save as type list box.
4. Type a
filename in the File name list box.
the Compatibility list box, choose an Adobe Illustrator file
7. In the
Destination area, enable one of the following options:
• PC — lets you export a file that can be edited on a Windows
• Macintosh — lets you export a file that can be edited on a
Macintosh operating system
8. In the
Export text as area, enable one of the following options:
• Curves — lets you export text as curves
• Text — lets you export text as editable characters
any of the check boxes corresponding to conversion options.
• Text is exported as curves if you choose Adobe Illustrator
CS or higher from the Compatibility list box.