To edit a
linked or embedded object
1. Double-click the linked or embedded object to start the source
2. Edit the object in the source application.
3. Save the changes in the source application.
4. Close the source application.
5. Return to the active application window to review the edits.
• In most cases, you can edit OLE objects only in the source
application. If you try to change an OLE object using CorelDRAW,
note the following limitations. Depending on the source of the OLE
object, you might not be able to rotate, skew, clone, trim, weld,
intersect, use as symbols, or combine OLE objects. Also, you might
not be able to apply any of the effects in the Effects menu to OLE
objects, except for PowerClip objects. You can only size, move, copy
OLE objects and place them into PowerClip containers.
• You can also edit linked or embedded objects by starting the
source application and opening the file directly.