To import a PostScript (PS or PRN) file
1. Click File
2. Locate the folder in which the file is
3. Choose EPS, PS, PRN - PostScript from the
Files of type list box.
4. Click the filename, and click
5. In the
Import text as area, enable one of
the following text options:
• Text — preserves text objects in the imported
file so that you can edit the text
• Curves — converts text to curves
7. Click the drawing page.
• When the PostScript file contains text
converted to curves, the text in the imported file is not editable,
even if you choose to import the text as text.